Steps to Enroll
STEPS FOR ENTRY TO PACE:
Attend Pre-Apprenticeship Construction Training Orientation – check the Events page for dates/times/locations..
Attend an individual interview with Diane Davies, PACE Program Manager.
Attend both days of the 2-Day Training Readiness try out.
PACE TRY OUT:
- Drug Test – drug testing is standard with the construction industry.
- Interview with the PACE Technical Advisory Board.
- Hands-on assessment.
- Those that qualify will be told if they have been accepted into the program on this day.
To qualify you must:
- Be committed to successfully completing the PACE program and serious about going into a construction career.
- Be drug free.
- Be physically able to do construction work.